Community Action Plans – April 2016
When requested to advise town/parish councils and local communities on Community Resilience & Emergency Planning TDC have directed to:
On this website Communities can find advice on:
- Guidance on Community Emergency Plans
- Preparation of Community Emergency Plans
- Guidance on Home Emergency Plans
- Activating Community Emergency Plans
- Testing Community Emergency Plans
- Organising key facilities
- Identifying skills and resources
Information and Publications
- Opportunity to join Devon Communities Together, offering a comprehensive support service that is regularly updated. Emergency/Resilience Plan Examples - Braunton, Broadclyst, Feniton, Newton St Cyres and more.
- Case Studies – Braunton, Brixham, Kingsbridge. Emergency Planning Newsletters.
- Emergency Flood Resilience Grant – up to £2,000 (for purchase of flood equipment (eg, flood barriers, sand bags, PVC sheeting, tools, blankets, PPE.
- Community Resilience Initiatives Grant – up to £1000 (funding is to support your community in emergency planning and purchase of equipment/supplies that will result in a resilient community that is more aware and prepared for an emergency.